AN IT ADMIN AS A DIRECT HIRE? PERHAPS NOT!
NO ONE IT ADMIN WORKING ALONE CAN “DO IT ALL!”
The Pitfalls of Only 1 IT Admin
No one IT admin working alone can offer:
1. Minimally disrupted support on a 24/7 network
2. The ability to work on multiple issues at the same time
3. 100% coverage without exception (meaning no lack of support due to time off for holidays and sick days)
4. Attending conferences to learn new tech solutions (unless they leave you without coverage)
5. Access to a team of resources to answer questions and assist with out of the ordinary solutions
6. The desire and ability to manage day-to-day user issues and senior level tasks such as budgeting, data protection, network security
7. Senior level experience for strategic IT planning
You Need An In-House IT Admin
The question is whether the cost, value and coverage would be better with a direct hire or through our outsourced in-office IT support model.
With Outsourced IT Manager you won’t have the additional overhead of employee benefits, workers’ comp or paid vacation.
In addition, OITM offers many advantages that a single direct-hire in-house IT admin can’t offer.
Our services include:
Back-up remote help-desk or in-person coverage if your dedicated IT admin is out for vacation, sick-time, conferences
Coverage for projects
Access to a team of resources
Option to add full or part-time network administrators and/or IT specialists as needed
Weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings with a CTO to plan for your future IT needs
Why put all of your eggs in one basket?
See how a customized plan using our Outsourced/In-Office IT support model can benefit your company.